Oh God, I've got to get going on this paper, but there is so much to take in, so much to understand. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew.
Quantum physics is matter, it's energy, is possibly life itself. I have to drill down, find focus molecularly, no. Atomically, no. Nuclearly, no. Smaller than microscopic, theoretically. I have to think about stuff that may not even exist. Oh math may tell me it does, but that's it (the proof, math!?). Then I'm not even dealing with real numbers. The math is theoretical.
To observe something in (with QP principles) Quantum Physics changes it, it influences it. How can I study something that is never constant? Planck is the only constant. (Theoretically.)
Waves act like particles, particles act like waves. Up is down and down is up. Even Einstein tried to disprove what he proved because he couldn't deal with this shit.*
*I'm not sure this is entirely true, but it's messing me up man!
The entire universe is just a collection of probabilities and .everyone has an opinion: the string theorists, the unified theorists and the theory of everythingists? The theorists of everything? The Fans of Stephen Hawking? Oh yeah, many worlds interpretationists. Those FUCKING GUYS!
Things happening by changes in parallel planes of existence. Maybe somewhere else I already have this thing written, maybe I'm in the procrastinating, laze, ne'er do well parallel of this ever expanding but maybe not expanding at all universe. Is the cat alive or dead? Oh it's both. Fuck you Schroedinger.
Maybe I can move to Switzerland and hang out with those crazy Europeans and their particle smasher, look for Bosons and dark matter, the stuff that created very essence of the universe during the Big Bang!
Sonofabitch! Are you kidding me? 2 assholes just published a paper after building a mathematical model suggesting the Big Bang never happened and the universe has always existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment